PM questioned by Labour leader; Oxford professor Sarah Gilbert says in future people could be vaccinated by taking a pill
- More people with learning disabilities to be invited for Covid jab
- NHS app could be used to prove status and access venues in England
- Secondary schools returns could be staggered over two weeks in England
- England’s catch-up plan for pupils: summer schools and tutoring
- Global coronavirus updates – live
Starmer says Hillingdon council, in Johnson’s constituency, is putting up council tax by 4.8%. Does the PM approve?
Johnson says Labour councils put up council tax more than Conservative ones do.
Starmer says if you have the health secretary’s WhatsApp, you can get a £1m contract. If you need to self-isolate, the government will not help. He asks for an assurance that taxes will not go up for families.
Johnson says Labour ran on a manifesto last time that would have put up taxes.