Latest updates: Allegra Stratton, PM’s press secretary, refuses to say that Johnson’s claim Labour voted against NHS funding bill was incorrect
- Keir Starmer urges Boris Johnson to put 1% NHS pay rise to vote
- Women’s wellbeing hit harder than men’s during pandemic, says ONS
- MPs: No evidence £22bn test-and-trace scheme cut Covid rate in England
- Concerns over huge buildup of used PPE at hospitals in England
- Global coronavirus updates – live
NHS England has recorded 145 further coronavirus hospital deaths. The details are here.
A week ago today 204 hospital deaths were recorded.
The EU has conceded that the UK did not ban vaccine exports, as Boris Johnson waded into a row with Brussels by publicly “correcting” the European council president over his claims about British policy, my colleague Daniel Boffey reports.